Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Everything seems against me.

Last night the owner of the building that the MMA portion is in said the MMA side was not bringing in as much money as the Boxing side. So he said he was going to shut it down for a week to see how he feels. I also popped my knee out of place really bad today. I feel like I am always trying to go against the grain of life. I do not get it sometimes. Why do I have to be tested so much? This is really getting annoying. Also I called the North Carolina child support office. They said that they lost my paperwork in the restructure of their department and they would send me new paperwork but I will continue to owe 800 a month. Man I have been waiting for that paperwork since October. I feel like punching shit. O but wait I can't cause they closed the gym. Its a vicious circle.

1 comment: