Friday, April 17, 2009

What is taking so long.

I am tired of waiting for a fight. I am not scared to fight, I think I am ready, I don't think i am going to lose because I do not have as much experience as others. I am a natural fighter, I have fought all my life. There is NOBODY IN THE WORLD that has the heart I have for this. I just want my chance, I just want one chance just one moment in the ring to prove who I am. I swear if I just get one chance, one chance at greatness. I can feel it all over my body. I can feel it when I train, I can feel it when I sleep, I feel it constantly. I have improved so much this last year, I cut down on drinking, I am almost seeing my kid as much as I want, I am a better boyfriend, I am a better son, I am trying to be a better friend. I was running the other day, in the morning before work and I ran 1.23 miles (I have a counter) and the only reason I stopped is because I had to get ready for work. Shit, not even 3 months ago I couldn't run even a mile. I wake up at 6:30 everyday, run a mile or so, get to work early (I work at a gym,) work out for an hour, change and work till 5, then go to MMA training from 6 to 9 every night. What the fuck, I am almost training as hard as a professional fighter. This is bullshit, when is it my time to shine, when will I get mine? All I want is my one big chance. Just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment