Monday, June 8, 2009

Sometimes I don't know what to do.

I just don't know what to do sometimes. What feels like the right thing ends up being the wrong thing. The wrong is the right, up is down, left is right. I feel like I need someone to guide me because I have done it all myself up to here and it usually was the wrong thing that I did. I want someone or something to know what I am talking about, I want someone to understand me for me and not me for what I am supposed to be. I don't always have the right things to say, or the right things to do, but I know what I feel and I know what I should not be feeling. But lately I am feeling the should nots a lot. I have not written here in a while, so here is another entry from my older blog. Actually, fuck it, I don't really feel like posting any of that crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment