Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Place

So Jason (my trainer) has found a new place to train at. I do not know these new people but I do know they have a strong wrestling background. I am glad everyone is putting up a fight for this team and hopefully the team stays together. This reminds me of something I wrote a while back.


A fight, what really is a fight? A conflict may be the more appropriate word to use in the sense. Everyone has a conflict, everyday with almost everything. In my own thought process to try and figure out why I love fighting so much I stumbled across this. I found that a fight is just a laymen's term for a conflict. These days we have seemed to label a physical conflict as a fight, so everything just falls into order with that statement, it's easier, more convenient. I think that is the problem wherein itself, be it internal, external, physical, or a mental conflict, the reason we get to this point is because we are battling with an more convenient, easier way to do something. As I have stated in my previous posts, society is getting lazy, millions and millions have profited off each others laziness. What happened to the days where the man went to hunt and gather food and the woman took care of all the well being of the family? You say we have civilized, we are smarter. Well I guess it's smarter to pay someone for something we used to do for ourselves millions of years ago. Back then it was simple but it meant more, honor, courage, commitment. Back then a handshake was a mans word, and a mans word was his life. Now when we handshake we are just having a mano e mano macho test to see who can squeeze harder. What happened to us? Where have morals gone? I asked myself these questions as I stared in the mirror the other looking at myself in a different light. I used to avoid my own eyes in the mirror; I looked away in shame at the person that was staring back at me. Why? Because I used to take the easy way out of the fight, the "Fuck It" attitude. You know why? Because it was easier, because I was week. Well I am no longer week; I no longer avoid the person staring back at me. I look at myself everyday and know who I have to prove something to. It's not for you, not for my dad, not for Ryan, not for Kevin, not for Ayumi, not for Anna, not for Shi, not for Barney, my boss, my mother, grandmother, the guy next door, not even for me. You know who I , and you should, prove something to, that little fucker in the back of your head telling you to take the easy way out, taunting you, promising an easier way. Sure go ahead and give in to him, it may be easier for a while, but afterwards you feel more and more like you never accomplished anything. Which in turn makes it just that much easier to lose the fight the next time around. But that is just it, your losing, losing the fight every time; do you want to be a loser? If you think about it that is your worse loss, to yourself, because you are controlling BOTH sides of the battlefield, you can make that lazy, uncaring, unloving, bastard side of you lay over like a dog with its tail in it legs and win the battle. Why is nobody doing it these days? Why is everyone so scared to do the right thing? Why have all the perverse creatures of life slithered out from the cracks of the good society and taken control of how we think. Why do we let this happen? Why did I start this trying to find an answer to something and just come up with more questions? You know why? Because I have already pondered these questions, and I would like to share them, I want people to stop and look at what they are doing with their lives; I want to fight for the good, the young the dying. I want people to give respect to those that need it, shun those that are at a loss. A loss of themselves, a loss of us, a loss of anything close to being a productive member of anything. I'm just ranting now, piss off and leave my page before I break your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment